Micro-Milling under microscope
It is an attachment which may scrape the surface of the resin and other materials to extract particles buried in them.
The accessory can be also used to scrape glass silicon wafer, iron system metal, nonferrous metals and rocks, etc.This type of access has previously been very difficult. While attached to Micro Support’s AxisPro and QuickPro, it is possible to extract foreign substance buried 2 to 300 μm below the surface with visual confirmation on a PC monitor.The milling area and depth can be controlled by software of AxisPro.
- Extract embedded foreign substance from resin material
(IR microscopy, Raman microscopy, thinning)
- Planar cutting to exact part of a buried foreign substance (for ATR microscopy)
- Wide range plane cutting by fixed depth(50μm ~)
- Marking of glass, wafer, or a metal sample (for FIB processing)
- Pinpoint cutting of IC package or liquid crystal panel
- Contact with internal defect (sample pretreatment for X-ray microscopy or ruler drawing on an IC chip)
|Rated power consumption
||Use for our manipulator
||Flat flea, tip size 50μm
||Flat flea, tip size 100μm
|Hard Tool Probes
||Needle, tip diameter 10μm
||Needle, tip diameter 0.5μm
|Milling tools set
||Four above-mentioned kinds of tools were combined.