Useful accessory for bending tungsten probe by specific angle
Useful for situations where the object needs to be placed in a deep position and the standard tungsten probe cannot reach the surface under normal operation.
· Place tungsten probe in position and close the cover as shown below.
· Possible to change angle by replacing another block.
· The accessory with Axis Pro can operate samplings which have never been operated.
Use of Probe Bender
- 1. Place one or two tungsten probes in holder
- 2. Set guide plate
- 3. Close cover slowly and press lightly with finger.
(You will hear a faint sound when tungsten probe is bent.)
- 4. Open cover to remove bent probes.
|Accepts tungsten probe
||manufactured by Micro Support
|Size of tungsten probe
||length 40ｍｍ × outside diameter 0.6mm
||Set 15° or 30°（adjustment by thim, too）
||~3ｍｍ or ~5mm from tip
||Capable of bending 2 tungsten probes at the same time
||Accepts tungsten probe manufactured by Micro Support